Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

February 25, 2011

Day 56 Renovation time again!

We bought this house in October.  Most of the walls are covered in wallpaper and done in a style from the early 90's  My living room is no exception. It is forest green on top, white on the bottom with a 'lovely' border.  And then 2 of the walls are covered in another wallpaper. 

So far I have painted the bathroom and got rid of the seashell border and painted it brown.    I have also done one of the boys bedrooms and painted it Dylan's colour choice of bright blue.

Today I  decided to the living room needed done.  I peaked under the wallpaper and found more forest green paint under the wallpaper.  This should be fun. *insert sarcasm here*