Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

January 03, 2011

Day 3 Let the reno's begin

Last night I decided that the pink seashell border in my bathroom HAD to go.  My plan when I bought this house was to get rid of all the wallpaper room by room over the next 6 months or so.  I am starting with one of our bathrooms.  I am glad I started with the smallest room with wallpaper because it is horrible stuff to get off.   I am now dreading doing our Kitchen and living room where it is not just a border but full walls!

After doing some reading I started out with hot water and vinegar, I am thinking I may be buying a steamer in the next few days!



  My tool of choice since I can not find a metal scraper anywhere?


It is working but oh what a slow process.  And VERY messy.


I figure in two more days I will hopefully have the walls ready to paint.   Any colour ideas would be appreciated since I can not decorate if my life depended on it!

1 Comment:

Ann Allen said...

LOL Oh Drea, good luck and I love your wallpaper scraper!