Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

May 16, 2011

Day 135 Bird watching

Dylan discovered we have a bird feeder in our front yard and insisted we put bird seed into it the other day.  We tried filling a bird feeder last spring at our old house but since it was in the back yard where the dog was tied up we never got any birds.  It took a few days but we have A LOT of birds now.  

My neighbors must think I am nuts now since I was sitting outside tonight on the front lawn with my big lens on taking pictures of birds....I don't think the neighbors could actually see the birds though so who knows what they were thinking.   I have no idea what kind of birds they are, the kids asked me but I haven't a clue. 







And just because I was sitting next to it....my first Tulip of the year :)


3 Comments:

Jennifer Thompson said...

Nice nature captures!
I saw 6 BlueJays the other day...go figure I didn't have my camera on me!
It was like a BlueJay party, all hanging out together. I'm kicking myself.

Kristal said...

Wow, you got some great shots of the birds!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous shots!!! Love the dark bird.