Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

May 15, 2011

Day 134 Rock climbing...sort of

Tonight we took a drive about 10 minutes down the road and came to a cool spot out in the bush where there is a giant rock that you can climb and look out over the area. The boys thought they were "rock climbing'  Who am I to tell them just because there are rocks around they are not technically rock climbing?  They had fun running around though and I got to take some some pictures of them actually being nice to one another!







3 Comments:

Tracy said...

Great shots! That last one makes me think of a seal. :)

Jennifer Thompson said...

Fantastic shots!
Looks like a great place for photos.

Nancy said...

Looks like they had a blast (except for the part where Mom was taking photos!) ;)

Great shots, Andrea. Love your blog and thanks for stopping by mine and commenting. I truly appreciate it!