Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

May 14, 2011

Day 133 Child labour?

Today I woke up to a HUGE mess.  Not just a little mess but a REALLY BIG mess.  An entire jar of jam all over my floor.  Spread throughout the house by three little boys.  It was on the chairs, the floor, the couch, the clean laundry in the basket. You name it, it had jam on it.

This was after I woke up at 3 am really hot and thirsty. I got up to get a drink and discovered my oldest boy sitting on the couch watching TV, eating freezies and my thermostat turned up to 27 degrees.  I guess that would explain why I was so hot. 

Needless to say I was not in a good mood.  The boys got to spend their Saturday afternoon cleaning the house.  My oldest who was beyond tired actually fell asleep in side a cardboard box in his room when I sent him in there to clean it.  (I woke him back up again, maybe next time he won't get up in the middle of the night!)


I think about the only fun they had was when I let them clean the windows.  My youngest boy thought this was great fun because he got to use the spray bottle and then wipe it off again.  What 3 year old wouldn't find that fun?  And that was the most cleaning he did....after all he is still my baby.    The other 2 boys did not have a great day.  What can I say...I'm a MEAN mommy!  LOL 


1 Comment:

Tracy said...

Great job MEAN mommy!