Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

April 05, 2010

Day 95 {Easter}

Since we were gone all weekend we missed Easter with the kids.  They did the colouring eggs thing, finding hidden eggs and the whole bit with their cousin Holly at Nana's house.   We did leave them out a basket of goodies from the Easter Bunny the next day.  Can we say BAD MOVE!  After a very long drive the day before Ty slept in and so did Bill and I.  When I came down stairs at 9 am ALL the chocolate was gone.  Apparently my kids quietly woke up at 5 am and pigged out.  I guess I learned my lesson....do not leave the baskets sitting out since the kids see chocolate and think its an appropriate food for breakfast.


So later on we got dressed and headed back over to Bills Parents for dinner before his brother drove back down south the next day.  By the time we got home it was late again.  I set Ty down and took the other boys to bed.  When I came back down I found him sound asleep like this.



Apparently actually lying on the couch was too much work.