Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

April 06, 2010

Day 96 {Bike}

 Bill pulled out the boys bikes finally and Dylan decided to give his a try.   We bought him the bike last year and he tried it once and fell off and refused to use it ALL summer.  He preferred the tricycle which was more sturdy.  I guess he got brave today gave it another try, probably because the Tricycle was not out yet.  He came running in the house to tell me all about it and said "mommy I didn't fall off!"  He was so proud that he was riding his bike!  I didn't tell him that at this age Xander was riding with no training wheels....I think that make take another year for him.  For now I'm just happy he is actually riding the bike we bought him.