Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

April 03, 2010

Day 93 {wedding day}

Today I got to "play" photographer at my friend Carrie's wedding in Ottawa. It was an absolutely gorgeous day out,  29 degrees, sunny with a nice breeze.  The pictures were all done on Parliament Hill and I had a blast taking them.  What a beautiful location for wedding pictures!









Thanks so much for putting your trust in me for the pictures Carrie.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them!

The rest of the day was filled with lots of excitement,  Carrie found a friend of hers to watch Ty in our room while we went out to play pool for then evening.  A night with no kids and neither one of use had to drive since the bar was within walking distance.  Its been a LONG time since that has happened.

We both had a great time out and I will state for the record that I will never again play 'girl pool'  unless I get together with Trish again........LOL.   Thanks to Sara for watching Ty for us, it was SO nice to get out kid free.  Although maybe a little less to drink next time I have to get up in the morning for an 8 hour drive back home.

1 Comment:

McDishy said...

Great photos!!! And, yes, we WILL play girl pool again. You rocked at it!!! Keep up the photogging!!!