Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

March 07, 2010

Day 66 {He thinks I'm nuts}

I have come to the conclusion that my husband thinks I'm nuts.

He caught me kneeling beside the kitchen sink today camera in hand taking a picture of the faucet.


Why was I doing such a bizarre thing?

For my class........which I ended up missing half of and didn't take the pictures with me anyway.


So I wasted 5 minutes of my life and I am pretty sure all respect from my husband just to get to get a picture of water dripping from a tap.

And what did I get for my efforts?

NOTHING

The picture did not turn out the way I wanted to because my faucet will not just 'drip' water.

Its either full blown stream or nothing at all.


So here is what I have to show for 5 minutes worth of my time.....




And to make matters worse and have my husband think I am even more bizarre I needed to take a picture using manual focus.
Not something I ever want to try again....first of all there is a reason I buy lenses that do this for me.

I wear glasses for focusing issues.

If you bring something towards me quickly it takes my eyes a minute to focus on it or else I see at least three of everything.

When I am behind a camera I can not focus on anything......which is VERY apparent in my next picture.

I finished up with the water dripping ( actually I gave up) and went into the porch where Bill was sitting after having just woke up.

He was not impressed with me taking his picture, but he loves me so he lets me even though he is barely awake, half dressed, and hasn't had his coffee yet.

Not sure how much he will love me when he see's this picture on here though!

So here is my effort at focusing all by myself...like I said, nothing I ever want to do again. 


Thanks for looking...and if you see this Bill sorry :(