Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

February 15, 2010

Day 46 & 47 { Some angles just DON'T work}

Day 46: This week for my photography class one of my assignment was to take several pictures of one person from different angles.  This picture just goes to show that shooting up towards a persons nose is not very flattering.....

 

of course I still think he's pretty cute but this was definitely one of the better ones I took!  And I got this "serious" pose.  I think it was more of the "mom I'm trying to watch the Olympics so leave me alone" look.




  Day 47: One of my other assignments was to use reflection. I got half way through trying to get these pictures and the battery died in my camera.  Note to self: Charge the battery once in awhile and don't leave the assignment till three hours before class starts!






Thanks for looking :)