Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

February 14, 2010

Day 45 {Chocolate & Roses}


Happy Valentines Day!  I woke to a wonderful surprise this morning.....my sweet husband had brought me a dozen roses home and left them out for me.  What a nice thing to wake up to, much better than the mess my kids usually make for me.  I took advantage and used them for one of my photography assignments for class this week.  The assignment was to take a picture of an inanimate object from at least 9 different angles or perspectives.  Here are a few ...I won't bore you with all of them.




































 



I made Pioneer Womans Baked Fudge  tonight!  Ohhh what a delicious chocolatey gooey dessert.  Hard and crunchy like a brownie on top but then you dig in and OMG!!  Its like you have died and gone to chocolate heaven.  It was out of this world.  I highly recommend this recipe for anybody who likes chocolate!  

 

Even Ty got in on the Chocolatey Yumminess! 





I hope everybody had a great valentines day with all those you love.   Thanks for looking :)