Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

February 13, 2010

Day 44 { mmm Pasta}

I was checking out one of my favorite photography sites today and came across a new recipe I thought I would check out.  Ree Drummond the Pioneer Women is my hero....the lady can COOK and takes amazing pictures!   I made her Shrimp Pasta in a foil package to night for dinner and OMG was it ever good!  You can find the recipe HERE

It was so good that even the boys liked it, Ty had 2 plates of it for supper.  I thought it was a great recipe since I had an excuse to go buy a bottle of wine!

 

The pasta is cooked in a package of tinfoil ( in case you couldn't tell from the title of the recipe)  and really smells good while its cooking.  



  

And out of the tinfoil and on my plate......YUMMY!   

 



Next up for tomorrow: Baked Fudge   I didn't have time tonight and am missing a ramekin, which I need to find.  So saving it for tomorrow...my Valentines diner all by myself :(