Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

February 06, 2010

Day 37 {Cookies}

I let the boys decorate valentines cookies today.  I got really lazy this year and instead of making cookies bought a box with cookies, icing and candy.


I even let Ty decorate a few...although he mostly just licked the icing spoon!  Dylan thought the best way to do it was lick the spoon in between colours.  Xander just ditched the spoon and spread his icing with his fingers.  Needless to say I did not taste the cookies at all and they pretty much polished them off as they were decorating.  They saved one for daddy when he got got home but after seeing some pictures Bill didn't want one either!  LOL