Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

January 11, 2010

Day 11 {almost missed it}


Today was a busy day and I almost missed out on taking a picture.  I went to my first photography class tonight and when I got home at 9:30 realized I had yet to pick up my camera.  So as I was walking across the kitchen floor with my camera I stepped on a piece of glass.  OUCH!  And when I ask my husband for a band aid he complains he will miss the last few minutes of survivor man if he gets up.........seriously?  Wife bleeding?  Who cares if Survivor man is on!  So here is a picture of my bleeding foot....no not a bad cut but I DID need a band aid!  LOL



This is what happens when I go to class at night and Bill is in charge of dinner.  These are my mason jars all filled with old grease from the deep fryer since Bill made french fries for dinner.  They look pretty but now what do I do with them?