Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

April 21, 2009

Sick boy

Its been a long day. Ty has been miserable for a few days now and I thought it was his teeth coming in but he was more miserable than usual today and by dinner time this is what he looked like.

Poor kiddo fell asleep in his chair before dinner even started. He woke up and gave him his supper and he didn't touch it ( which is unusual for this little piggy!) After dinner I felt him and he was feeling a little warm and sure enough after taking his temperature he was running a fever. He is laying on Bill right now just snuggling and not wanting to do anything poor guy. I hope it passes quickly but I have a sneaking feeling by the way he is yanking on his ears he may have an ear infection. I guess only time will tell, I will take him into the doctors if the fever sticks around for a few days.

In other news, I got my new kits from Shabby pickle downloaded a few days ago and have been having fun using them! Here is my newest siggy I made for myself with one of my new kits!

Update: Here is Ty an hour later...poor guy is just exhausted :(