Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

March 10, 2009

One sick boy :(

Tyler had his one year doctors appointment today and we booked Xander in with him. Xander has been running a fever since Saturday night and has a bad cough. He also wet himself at school almost everyday last week so I thought he had better get checked out. Sure enough he has a a urinary tract infection and a bad enough cough that he is on antibiotics. Ty is good though. He weighs 19 pounds 8 ounces and is 29 .5 inches long. He had his needles as well and seems to be fine still. Of course both boys are doped up on Tylenol so its early to bed around here tonight! No really new pictures for you but I have a few from last week that I never shared so here you go!