Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

January 21, 2009

Learning to walk

The other day I decided to pull out the ride on toy for Ty just to see if he was ready for it. Well he can't reach the ground with his feet when he sits on it so I think it might be while before he will be using it for that! The one we have has a handle on the back of the seat for pushing and he has discovered that he can walk behind it. Well once he learned he couldn't be stopped, he is going all over with it. It won't be long before he is going on his own. He barely holds on to it and gets himself going really well. Today he got himself stuck in a corner and couldn' t figure out how to get out. He sat there trying to lift it up and move it. It took about five minutes of being stuck before he gave up and came crawling back to me to try to get me to fix it for him!



I ventured out in the nice white snow today while Xander was at school to go to the grocery store and while we were there Dylan saw a little girl in a cart. He informed me that she was his sister! I tried to explain to him that he didn' t have a sister but he wouldn't hear of it. Then on the way home he was telling me that Makala and Charlie (both little girls that are Xanders age who we see occasionaly) were his sister as well. I once again tried to tell him that he didn't have a sister......finally he got the point. Then about 2 minutes later in the van he said to me " Mommy, Kala is my girlfriend not my sister" Well who knew he would be interested in girls at the age of 3 and a half! I think I will have to keep my eye on this one.



1 Comment:

Ellen said...

Ah, he's so cute, easily occupied too!