Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

April 09, 2011

Week 14 A day late



I'm a day late linking up for my weekly review and haven't been by anyone's blogs lately but there is a very good reason!  Stay tuned for Day 99 for details.   I will try to do some catching up really soon!

Day 92:  Boys in the North
Day 93: I ♥ Rascal Flatts
Day 94: Coffee Syrup
Day 95: Sneaky
Day 96: Bright Sun Shiny Day
Day 97: Bath Time
Day 98: Bath Time again


NapTime MomTog Project 365

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Wonderful photos this week. Love the bath photo and the piano photo, but they are all great. Looks like a fun week.

Buckeroomama said...

Aww, he's so cute!! Well, your big dog seems to have taken to him, too. :)