Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

April 01, 2011

Day 91 He loves his Pup

The boys love their dog.

They actually made him a necklace last week while they were doing some beading!  He has been wearing it ever since,  I didn't have the heart to take it off him. 

Ty has decided that Hooch is his puppy only and doesn't like to share. 

As you can see from the look on Hooch's face I'm not so sure he is quite as thrilled with Ty and Ty is with him.  


4 Comments:

Katherine said...

Ah-dorable! and is that a necklace your dog has on? Fancy!

Jennifer said...

So cute! My uncle had boxers and they are one of the nicest dogs you could ask for. I would walk them and it was amazing how many people were scared of them. Hell people get scared of Scarlett when I walk her because they think the Halti is a muzzle. The worst she'd do is lean on them and knock them over. Then sniff and lick them.

Great shot Drea!!

Photography said...

Oh I melted!!!

Jennifer Thompson said...

Aww, so sweet! Loving Hooch's bling. Can they make one for Quasi,lol.