Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

March 02, 2011

Day 61 A peacock?

So my 365 has taken a down turn this week.  Its been like pulling teeth to get a picture of anything. I guess I'm just having an off week,  hopefully I will find some inspiration for better pictures next week.  Today's picture is a peacock craft my son made yesterday at his playgroup.  He was so proud of it he had to show it to everybody who would look.  As soon as he saw Daddy he showed it off,  as soon as his brothers came in off the bus he showed it to them.  I'm not sure why he likes it so much but he had fun making it :)


3 Comments:

Tracy said...

Happens to all of us! ;)

Megen said...

Well I think the peacock that looks like he's been shot is pretty good for an almost 3 yr old. He should be proud.

Kristal said...

I'm just tired of taking inside pictures... I want to get out of my house!

Kids are so cute about their art projects. I had to give my kids a place to store theirs because it was taking over my house. Now when their box is full they have to decide what to keep and what to throw away!