Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

February 05, 2011

Valentine's Challenge

My valentine made the Top 30 in The Paper Mama's Valentine's Challenge!

So if you could all go please vote for me I would be very happy!

 



I would try to bribe you all to vote but I really have nothing to offer...

I would take you all to Tim Horton's and buy you a coffee if I could.  But I have a feeling half of you that read this blog don't know what Timmies is.....LOL

But if you do, I owe you a coffee, and maybe if you tell other people to vote I will even throw in a muffin! 

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Tim Horton's Hot Chocolate! We had them when we lived in Columbus.... but we moved.

Off to vote.

Jennifer Thompson said...

Voted for ya!
I would have done it with out the bribe, but if you're offering I'll take a lg regular! lol

Andrea said...

It will be there in 8 hours Jen! LOL Thank you :)

Jennifer said...

Voted. Good luck!

Tracy said...

Voted. I dont drink coffee but i will take and ice cap LOL>. Keep up the work on your project 365. Love the pics

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making the top 30! Very nice VDay submission :-)