Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

April 21, 2010

Day 111 Bowling

Today the boys played hookey from school to spend some time with Gramma and Grandpa and went to Timmin's to go bowling.   They had never been bowling before and had a blast!  It was just 5 pin bowling so the balls were small and easy for all of them to play with. I started out bowling one frame to show them how and then Ty took all the rest of my game.  He even wore the little shoes!  We had a ramp for Dylan and Ty to use but Gramma and Xander bowled the real way.  I was setting the ramp up for both the boys but apparently I was doing a better job when it was Ty's turn because he won!  LOL

Ty is the top score followed by Gramma, Xander, then Dylan.

Xander bowled in an interesting way.....


Dylan took the easy way...


And Ty got mad because Gramma wouldn't let him push the ball till I got a picture!




And of course I had to take a picture of my sexy bowling shoes!



It was a good day,  boys had a great time, Bill went and got new glasses while we were bolwing and then we all came home and crashed after a nice dinner out :)