Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

March 31, 2010

Day 90 {3 months}

I made it 3 months!!!

Well I did miss a couple days but only a few.....

I would like to give a BIG thanks to Jen for encouraging me start this project and giving me very helpful advice.

And thank you to all of you who actually read this nonsense of mine!


My picture for today is of Ty who got his haircut last night.  It was getting VERY long and had to be cut before we leave this weekend to go to Ottawa.  Be prepared for quite a few pics this weekend since I have never been to Ottawa before and get the privilege of taking pictures for a friend who is getting married :)



Thanks for looking!

1 Comment:

Jennifer said...

You are so sweet! You are very welcome! I am so happy you are enjoying it. You are doing a fantastic job and I am loving your pictures and stories. Enjoy your weekend away - you deserve it!!! Good luck with the wedding!