Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

March 15, 2010

Day 74 {Last class}

   Tonight was my last photography class.  It has been an interesting ten weeks, I didn't learn as much as I would have liked but was forced to take pictures of things I would not normally do which was fun.  For the last week of class I had to submit a picture for anonymous critique...this was difficult since everybody has seen all my kids and I don't take many pictures of anything else.

    I did a little search of older pictures I have taken and found this one I took at the Toronto Zoo in the summer.



    I can't wait to go back there this summer and take some more pictures!  Well I guess I go for the kids as well......

    I had a few assignments to do this week as well, but I lost my homework ( I know bad excuse but true!) so I winged it with what I could remember.  One of them was to take a picture filling the frame with a persons face.   I actually do this a lot but I took some new ones anyway.






Thanks for looking :)