Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

March 01, 2010

Day 60 {oh the laundry!}

If you know me at all you know how much I HATE folding laundry

I am posting this a week late but when this picture was taken there was only this bucket on the washer and a big one upstairs that needed folded.

Now there is quite a few more sitting there and its still not folded.

I think part of the problem is that my husband hates folding laundry and putting it away as much as i do so it sits there until it gets to the point where there is no more room to put laundry baskets and we have to break down and put it away. 

I think the weather needs to get better so I can have some new motivation to take some pictures.....I'm sure you all just love seeing pictures of my laundry!