Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

February 28, 2010

Day 59 {Fat lip}

Yesterday when Bill got home from work I went to the grocery store...not exactly something I do not enjoy doing on a Saturday since its always crazy busy but needed done.    I walked in the door hands full of grocery bags just as Dylan was headed upstairs. 

Bill had sent him to his room for something and he was throwing a fit while climbing the stairs.  As I walked in he turned to look at me and slipped.  He didn't fall but ended up putting his tooth into his lip.  The poor kid was screaming about being sent to his room and then suddenly he has blood pouring from his mouth!    

Here are the many faces of Dylan today after it had healed a bit.  

 


The fun just never stops around here.....