Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

February 09, 2010

Day 40 {Bad mommy}

Tonight after dinner I looked down at Ty's hand and saw three blisters on his fingers.  I have NO idea how he got them.  They looked very recent and had obviously happened in the past hour or so but I really don't know how.  I did not see it happen, the boys couldn't tell me and Bill didn't see it happen either.  I will say we did not hear Tyler crying or screaming though,  I would be screaming if I had a burn like that!   I suspect he may have reached up to the stove while we were cooking dinner, can't think of what else would be hot.  I don't understand why he didn't cry though.......weird kid.   It was definitely something hot because when I go to look at it he says "hot".   I think it looks horrible but the child is not babying it or complaining about it at all.   I if knew how it happened i could try and stop it from happening again but really.....we were in the kitchen most of the time while cooking and he was not....strange.