Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

January 04, 2010

Day 4 {Blueberry mess}

This was the day for missed photos.  I really should have gotten some pictures but by 9 am I was fuming and it lasted ALL day!  I came down to half a jar of blueberry all over my carpet.  A new rule was set that the boys have to stay in their room til I come downstairs in the morning ( they actually listened and did it this morning with the threat of locking them in if they don't!  LOL)  So I started my morning out cleaning jam from the carpet, floors , Tyler's feet and everywhere else.    Then I made the mistake of leaving my SD card in the card reader and found it on the floor 20 minutes later in three pieces.  An hour after that Dylan was sent to his room for biting Xander on the arm, something that started a few weeks ago and has progressively gotten worse. Total times he was sent to his room for biting that day?  4    So I was having a great day and wasn't really thinking about taking pictures of my misbehaving children.

So at 4:00 I realized I hadn't taken a picture yet and decided to head outside to the cold. I usually don't like to go outside with my camera since It's so COLD but it was only -14 c so I took my chance and bundled up.  I decided to get creative  (well as creative as I can be) and take some pictures of the frost on the trees.  I guess I have a bit of work to do when it comes to taking pictures of anything other than my kids but isn't that what this project is for?