Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

January 30, 2010

Day 30 { More climbing}

The climbing thing is Ty's new favorite game.  Today a friend from college was coming over to visit for the day and Xander was washing up some dishes before she arrived.  While he was washing the dishes Ty decided to pull a chair up to the sink and climb on in!  I came into the kitchen to find him standing in the sink covered in bubbles and soaked.   There goes the nice outfit I had on him and my floor was also soaked.  At least Xander got the dishes done though :)


I did manage to take a night shot tonight for class thanks to a friends suggestions of taking a picture of a candle.   Much better than freezing my tush off outside!


Thanks for looking :)