Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

January 23, 2010

Day 23 { My husband pees fire}

Today I went and borrowed a tripod from Bill's Aunt so I could take a picture showing motion for my class.  A friend gave me a link to a cool new trick (Sparkler Photography Tutorial)  I went out tonight to freeze my butt off trying to get a good picture.  Well the kiddos were in bed by the time I got out there tonight so I had Bill helping me.  This is what I ended up with.....



Not sure if I will be taking this picture to class with me but I thought it was pretty funny.    I will try again tomorrow and let the kids have some fun with it.   Bill and I really enjoyed playing around with it tonight.  Thanks for the great idea Jen!