Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

January 22, 2010

Day 22 { sledding}

Boring day in the house today.  I took some pictures for class but since they are of the bathroom faucet I'm not going to share.  LOL  So I took a cue from my favorite 365 blog (:: mcdougall photography: the blog ::) I took a picture of my lunch.  I must confess I LOVE McDonald's Angus burgers with bacon and cheddar.  Cheddar, bacon, lettuce, pickles, onion, and all the rest of the goodies that go on a good burger and all on a cool bun.  mmm mmm good! 





But I did find some pictures from last week to share.  Bill took these with Xander's camera when he took the boys out to the hill for some tobogganing last weekend.   He only took three pictures and they all look the same since he forgot he had the camera in his pocket.  But at least I got one I could show you all.




Thanks for looking :)