Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

January 13, 2010

Day 13 {Potato?}

Today I spent the day chasing Ty from one room to the next.  Its seems every time I turned my back he was finding something else to get in to.  My cupboards seemed to be a big fascination for him today.   I think it may be time for some more childlocks :)


And then I tried to make potato soup.  I turned my back to go grab a knife to peel with and when I came back to the table found this.  The piece he bit spit out onto the table!  Didn't stop him from playing with the potatoes though, 10 minutes later I went into the bathroom and came back to every single one of my peeled potatoes all over the kitchen floor.   It was just one of those days :)