Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

April 04, 2009

Easter Eggs!

The boys got to dye Easter eggs a few days ago and as usual had a blast doing this activity. They love to dip all the eggs into the dye and turn them colours. Although I find it a little strange that within about 5 minutes of finishing the activity instead of proudly displaying the eggs they want to eat them all! I boiled 16 eggs on Thursday evening for them and today they are all gone. These kids love to eat boiled eggs. Well at least they don't go to waste :) Now I have boil more since they have none left for Easter!And this is what Tyler does while his brothers dye Easter eggs. And when he was done he dyed the bath water a pretty red.....with noodles!