Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

April 04, 2009

$1.50 well spent

We took a trip to Michael's in Timmins last week so I could stock up on cake supplies and while we were there we hit the kids craft section. I have never taken the boys into Michael's before but I think its there new favorite store. We got all sorts of little wood crafts to make,colour and paint and most of them were only $1.50!

Dylan picked out a little car that had to be glued together and painted. He then waited patiently for a few days until daddy was available to help him put it together. This activity was spread over 2 days to allow the glue and paint to dry. Dylan LOVED it and also loved getting to spend time doing an activity with daddy while Xander was at school.