Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

February 27, 2009

Another snow day

We woke up to another 30 cm of snow this morning and Xander had the day off school again. The day started out pretty miserably, Dylan for some unknown reason has been running a fever for 2 days. It disappeared this afternoon and he is fine now so not really sure what caused it. He sat on the couch under a blanket this morning whining for no reason for over a half hour. And of course I took the opportunity to take a picture of him!
Tyler has been getting better and better at the walking thing for the past few days but I haven't been able to get a picture of it. Every time I get the camera he sits down! But I did get a few cue shots of him playing this morning. He really likes to play with the shape sorter that he got from Grandma and Grandpa for Christmas! Its his favorite along with his rocking puppy. But he does try to shove everything he can find into the holes and then looks at as if to say "WHY WON'T IT FIT?"
So I booted Xander outside this afternoon since it had stopped snowing, and Dylan decided to go out with him. They had fun playing in all the fresh powder as well as on the mini mountain outside the house. Xander was running up and down the drive way making tracks since it hadn't been plowed yet and was very deep. It had been plowed the night before thankfully so its wasn't up to my waist today, just my calf.If you take a look at the previous post I put pics of all the snow....here are some comparison pictures so you can see just how much more we have now.