Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

February 12, 2011

Day 43 Don't panic he's not choking

My son LOVES berries,  pretty much any kind of berry but especially strawberries.  I bought some yesterday at the grocery store and he found them in the fridge while I was in another room.  I would usually cut them up for him but since he snuck in to get them I didn't have a chance so he ate them whole. And when I mean whole I mean he shoves the WHOLE thing into his mouth then sits there with his hand covering his mouth trying to chew it and keep it in.  I caught him in the act today...I won't panic you and show you the picture of him showing me the entire berry stuffed in his mouth.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those shots!

Katherine said...

Yum! We found some fresh strawberries the other day too, delicious!

Jaime said...

Hehe...love it! Much to my dismay..my one yr old loves to stuff his mouth as well. In fact, I think all my boys do. :)

Tracy said...

LOL...cute!

Kathy C. said...

Love these shots...so precious!!!!