Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

May 28, 2010

Day 148 Light trails

More homework :)   Don't worry class is all done at the end of June till next fall so soon you will get to see lots of pictures of the kiddos again.  For now you get to see light trails.  What are light trails you may ask?  They are the lines of light made from passing cars, truks, trains etc.  When you slow your shutter speed down enough you get the trails of lights and not the actual car or truck in the picture.  Tonight was my first attempt at it.  I stood at the end of the driveway for over 45 minutes and in that time I got ONE transport truck go by :(    Doesn't make for a very pretty light trail picture when there is no TRAFFIC!  This would be one of those days I wish I didn't live in the middle of nowhere.