Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

May 17, 2010

Day 137 My hubby is SO photogenic


Ever try taking a picture of someone who doesn't like pictures?

Not an easy thing to do

What happens when you like to take pictures and your hubby hates having his picture taken?

I take it anyway....drag hubby outside into the blackflies and then post the BAD attempt on a blog :)



In my defense I was practicing and it was really nice light outside...not that you can tell since Bill just stands there like a bump and won't move where I tell him to.

Maybe this will prompt him to shave once in awhile if i keep showing his picture to everybody!

Or I may just find that he starts running from the camera!