Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

April 25, 2010

Day 115 What's for Lunch

Today I made the mistake of asking the boys what they wanted for lunch.  While I like to give them choices I should have phrased it slightly differently.  Maybe "would you like ______  or ____?"    but no I said what do you want for lunch. 

Dylan asked for carrots and dip

Xander wanted cucumber

They both wanted crackers

Ty wanted cheese

And everybody wanted an apple


What ever happened to a soup and sandwich?


So I compromised and made life easy on myself....they got it all and it was self serve!



It worked well because 15 minutes later the cutting board was empty and the bellies were full :)