Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

March 24, 2010

Day 83 { I scream you scream we ALL wanted ice cream!}

Spring was here......last night we cooked burgers for dinner out on the grill.  It was still nice and bright out after supper so we went for a drive into town to Mc D's for some ice cream.  Xander wolfed his down in about 5 minutes time and thoroughly enjoyed it, though we will see later how he did with it considering he isn't supposed to eat ice cream.  But really how do you tell a 6 year old he can't have an ice cream cone? 

( please excuse the very bad picture, had to use my on camera flash )


And then this morning we woke up to snow all over the ground :(  Well I guess it is only March and it was bound to happen.