Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

January 08, 2010

Day 8 {Dentist}

Dylan had to go to the dentist today to get a cavity filled. He ended up having to have a small root canal done since the cavity was so deep.  He was a trooper and handled it so well including the freezing needle :)   The appointment was in the morning and he was going to go back to school for the rest of the day but after talking to his teacher I decided to take him home.  His mouth was still frozen and he was starting to bite the side of it and I didn't want him chomping on it at school.

Here are a few of him at the dentist office today sporting his cool sunglasses and bib!  LOL   And YES Bill I did take my camera to the dentist office!



 All done :)