Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

January 01, 2010

Day 1{Happy New year}

I am going to start a Project 365.  The goal.....take at least one picture everyday for an entire year!   I have no idea if I will find the time to actually do this but I will give it a try.  I am hoping that this will help me improve my skills and force me  to take pictures with some new angles and not just the kids :)


So here we go Day 1,  New Years Day.  After a long trip home New Years Eve and 8 hours in the van with two of the three children constantly fighting we headed out to Bill's parents house for New Years Day dinner.  The kids were cranky and tired after a long trip the day before, Dylan got there opened his Christmas presents from Nana and Papa and immediately fell asleep for the rest of the night without eating any dinner.

My picture for the day is of Xander and his cousin Holly.  They had lots of good play time since Dylan was sound asleep!