Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

January 20, 2010

Day 20 {trains and sleep}

Tyler followed in the path of the other boys today when he discovered Thomas the train. An episode came onto the TV today and he started jumping around and talking in mumbo jumbo while pointing to the screen.  I asked him if he liked the choo choo and he ran around going choo choo, choo choo.  So I thought it was time to pull out the wooden Thomas set that was Xander's when he was that age.  I only brought out the trains today but I think I may pull the actual track out for him tomorrow :) 



While playing with his trains he also skipped his afternoon nap. So in the middle of supper tonight this is what I found.  Poor kid was tuckered out.