Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

February 27, 2010

Day 58 {My little Olympian}

Xander has been fascinated by the Olympic games for the past 2 weeks.  Between watching it every chance he gets he also likes to pretend play with Dylan that he is an Olympic athlete.    The over heard conversation today was between Xander and Dylan

Xander:  Lets play superhero Dylan.  I will be the good guy and you can be the bad guy

Dylan :  Who do I get to be?

Xander:  You can be the USA and I will be Canada.  I'm the good guy because Canada has more gold medals than you do.

I think he may be watching TOO much TV!    After that he decided he was going to be a bobsleigher.  He pulled out a bunch of stuffed toys put any helmet he could find on them and lined them up on the couch.  He had a four man team and he used the arm of the couch to  'push start'