Welcome to my crazy life. Once again I am attempting a 365 project, one picture every day for a year. Comments and feedback are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by :)

February 12, 2010

Day 43 { Valentines party}

Today the boys both had valentines parties at school. They filled out their Bolt valentines they picked out, even Dylan did his by himself! I made little candy bags filled with yummy stuff and a pencil for all the kids in their classes. I had to go out the other day and buy new candy not realizing the chocolate hearts i had bought were made with tree nut oil. Ooops. Not good for a nut free school. So after buying some "nutfree' smarties the bags were all filled and ready to go. Only problem was I totally forgot that it was also red, pink and white day at school. So off to the dollar store I went again and had to get creative. I made little heart headbands and stuck felt heart stickers all over their shirts.




 Not bad for some dollar store creativity!